- Your matter is a standard transaction, that no unforeseen complications arise, for example: a defect in title which requires remedying prior to exchange, or the preparation of additional documents
- Your matter is the assignment of an existing lease, not the grant of a new lease
- Your transaction is concluded in a timely manner without complications
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative, there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
- No indemnity policies are required
- Additional fees and disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
Fees for arranging indemnity policy:- £75.00 – £150.00 +VAT.
This is in addition to the premium payable to the insurance company for the policy.We are a large firm with many offices in different locations. Our specialist residential conveyancers have over 40 years combined experience offering a personal service, so you will be dealing with a single partner, solicitor, or conveyancer, throughout.
Fees quoted can vary depending on office location and the level of experience of the person acting for you. View the members of our team here.