A friendly, professional, sensitive, family and divorce law service from highly qualified specialists.
Prioritising requests for help in domestic violence situations. Legal aid is available for victims of domestic abuse.
Comprehensive family law covering child legal issues which are dealt with delicately and thoughtfully.
Specialists in will writing, probate, estate administration, will disputes & court of protection.
Expert, highly experienced, trusted solicitors handling the transference of property titles.
Committed to publicly-funded services. We have secured legal aid contracts in seven of our offices.
Shops, restaurants, offices, warehouses. Expert services for leasing, terminating, renewing or assigning leases.
Asset or share purchasing, or buying an unincorporated business, licensing help for premises.
Comprehensive Court of Protection service for mental health problems via illness, injury or age.
Legal disputes between parties seeking damages instead of criminal sanctions.
Representation for both landlords and tenants involved in disputes. Freehold, leasehold issues.
Tailored, comprehensive employment law service for employees and employers.
Address of Property to be sold
Your Telephone No.
1. Please state the FULL forenames and Surnames and addresses of all the owners of the property.
2. We shall require the Deeds of the Property:
a) If they are in mortgage please let us have the name and address of the Lender and account number.
b) If you hold the Deeds would you please arrange for them to be delivered to our offices as soon as possible?
c) If they are with your Bank, please arrange for the Bank to forward them to us. Would you let us have the name and address of the Bank?
3. Do you have any other loan secured on the property? If so, please let us have full details.
4. What is the agreed sale price?
5. Will you give vacant possession of the whole of the Property? If subject to existing tenancy please provide copies of Agreements and Notices
6. Please complete and return the attached Fixtures, Fittings and Contents List.
7. Please let us have the name and address and telephone number of your selling agents
8. Is your sale dependent on the purchase of another property? If so, please complete and return the Purchase Questionnaire provided.
9. Is the proposed sale due to divorce or separation?
10. Please complete and return the Sellers Property Information Form enclosed.
11. If the property is Leasehold, please complete the Sellers Leasehold Property Information Form enclosed
12. If you have married or changed your name since purchasing please provide your original Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Deed.
13. Please provide National Insurance number for each seller.