ABOUT THIS FORM
This form is completed by the seller to provide detailed information and documents which may be relied upon for the conveyancing process
- ‘Seller’ means all sellers together where the property is owned by more than one person
- ‘Buyer’ means all buyers together where the property is being bought by more than one person
- ‘Property’ means the leasehold property being sold
- ‘Building’ means the building containing the property
- ‘Neighbour’ means those occupying other flats in the building
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SELLER
The Seller should provide all relevant documentation relating to the Lease when they return this completed form to their solicitor. This should include the original Lease or a certified copy and any other documents given to the Seller when they purchased the Property and documents subsequently obtained by the Seller from those managing the Property on behalf of the Freeholder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SELLER AND THE BUYER
Please read the notes on the Sellers Property Information Form.