The fee quoted above assumes that:
- Your matter is a standard transaction, that no unforeseen complications arise, for example: a defect in title which requires remedying prior to exchange, or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction
- Your matter is the assignment of an existing lease, not the grant of a new lease
- Your transaction is concluded in a timely manner without complications
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative, there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
- No indemnity policies are required
- Additional fees and disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
Our fee for arranging an indemnity policy is between £75.00 – £150.00 +VAT. This is in addition to the premium payable to the insurance company for the policy.
Barnes and Partners is a large firm with many offices in different locations. Our specialist residential conveyancing have over 40 years combined experience.
We offer a personal service, and, in most cases you will be dealing with a single partner, solicitor, or conveyancer, throughout the transaction.
The fees can vary depending on which office location you are using and the level of experience of the person acting for you. Visit the team members Page.